Monday, July 28, 2008

Thing 5 - mash-ups

The resources listed for this activity were very cool - such an easy way to add customized art to an item. I can see using these tools for communication pieces. I think it is so important to have a mix of pictures and text in order to make something inviting to read. As I mentioned in my first post, I would like to create a school media web page. I would definitely like to use some of these tools to add some interest.

As for students, I can also see sharing some of these resources with them. Of course, I always emphasize content first. This will be even more challenging with these fun and interesting tools.

Once again, going through the activities for 23 Things has been so helpful in getting me more up-to-date on these many new resources.

No comments: