Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing 8 - sharing creations

I have already introduced a number of these tools to my staff, who in turn have used them with students. A few sites that have been popular are Tel.A.Vision and One True Media. These sites have been part of the classroom projects as well as school gatherings. The students have really liked being able to document their thoughts and experiences using these tools. Staff have been able to showcase student activities and work with them.

I tried Picture Trail and found it very easy to navigate. I uploaded photos from a recent vacation and created a picture montage in a short period of time. It was fun deciding on what options to use as well. I would definitely recommend this site to others.

On a professional level I have used Google Docs, PB Wiki and Wiki Spaces for sharing information. These sites made it very convenient for all users to access and edit information. They also minimized the need to get everyone together, which can be very challenging with many busy schedules.

No comments: